If you are looking for a way of making money on the Internet you definitely need one ore more e-bank accounts as you will want to withdraw your earned money.
The e-banks make possible the payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. There would be no use of money making on the Internet if we could not access our earned money. By the meanings of these e-bank accounts we can get our money in our pocket with ease and free of charge. Another way to make use of your money earned on the Internet is to spend it on the Internet. It is possible to buy something you dream of on the Internet (ie eBay). In this case it’s not needed to withdraw the money to your credit card, you can pay directly with the money found on your e-bank account. For this purpose the best choice is to use PayPal, as this is the most largely accepted way of paying when it comes to buying items on the Internet.
If for any reason you need to have money on your e-bank account your e-bank account can be funded by a credit card or with an electronic debit from a bank account. Transferring money from the same types of accounts (ie. from PayPal to PayPal) can be made very easily.
It is possible to have more than one account at any e-bank (PayPal, AlertPay), but you need to use a different e-mail address.
- When you create an e-bank account, don’t use the same password that you use on other pages
- Be suspicious at generic greetings in e-mails. Many fraudulent e-mails begin with a general greeting, such as: “Dear E-bank member.” As you provided your name upon the registration process, in case you get an e-mail from any of your e-bank holders, they will call you by your name
- Be suspicious at a false sense of urgency. Most spoof emails try to deceive you with the threat that your account is in jeopardy if you don’t update it ASAP.
- The e-banks use a secured connection. In the URL they have https:// instead of http:// and a padlock appears in the lower right corner of your browser
- Don’t choose a very simple password. It is recommended to change your password periodically
- Don’t allow your browser to remember your login data to the e-bank account
- Always use your own PC to login your e-bank account, if inevitable use somebody’s PC that you trust 100%
- Protect your PC with an up to date firewall and virus scanner
- If your e-bank related data are asked to be sent by e-mail, that is more than suspicious even if it seems they are asked by authority of your e-bank.
- If you’re asked to resend your data because they lost them due to a system failure, do not send them. Such a thing cannot occur at e-banks. They store the clients’ data in more than one place.
- Avoid the phising schemes that ask you to verify your PayPal account. Always access your e-bank account directly via the homepage, rather than via links in e-mails.
- The e-banks never ask for the following personal information in emails:
- Credit and debit card numbers;
- Bank account numbers;
- Driver’s License numbers;
- Email addresses;
- Your full name.
Here are enlisted 3 e-bank accounts, all of them are very reliable and they are free to join.
PayPal – create account, get verified
On the next page click the Sign Up Today button. Select your country and language, then choose an account type: Personal, Premier or Business.
- Personal: Recommended for individuals who shop and pay online, or wish to send or receive personal payments for shared expenses such as splitting of dinner bills or rental charges. We don’t recommend that sellers open a Personal account to receive online payments, as the transaction fees are higher.
- Premier: Recommended for casual sellers or non-businesses who wish to get paid online, and who also make online purchases.
- Business: Recommended for merchants who operate under a company/group name. It offers additional features such as allowing up to 200 employees limited access to your account and customer service email alias for customer issues to be routed for faster follow-ups.
Next you need to submit your personal data. Next you are prompted to add your credit card but if you don’t want to do it now you can do that later. When you finish you can log in to your account. On the right-hand side of your PayPal account page there is a link: “Confirm my e-mail”. Click it and you receive an e-mail containing an orange activation button saying “Activate my Account”. Click that button, then enter your password, next you have to set two secret questions and their answers. This is needed if you forget your PayPal password. and you are ready to login now and start using your PayPal account.
Verify your PayPal account
Sooner or later you need to verify your account as many sites accept Verified accounts only. Click the Get Verified link within your PayPal account, here you can choose to add a Bank Account or a Credit Card. Adding a Credit Card is simpler, just provide your card info, PayPal will charge your card with 1.50 euro. Next you need to submit the adjacent code that appears on your credit card statement. You’re done!
Payza (AlertPay) – create account, get verified
Click the banner above to start the signing up process.
On the next page click the Sign Up Now button. Select your country and your preferred account type: Personal Starter, Personal Pro or Business.
Fill in the form and proceed to the next page. Now you receive an e-mail containing an activation link. Once you have clicked that link you can login to your AlertPay account.
Verify your Payza (AlertPay) account
The verification process is very easy. Just go to the Verification section, provide a phone number, you’ll reveive an SMS in seconds containing a verification code. Submit that code and press Verify. You’re done!
There are three options to withdraw the money from your AlertPay account:
- Electronic Funds Transfer – Bank Wire, Bank Transfer (fee: $15)
- Check (fee: $4)
- Credit Card (fee: $5)
Fees might differ from one country to another. Before you withdraw your money check the fees applied to your country in your AlertPay account.
Liberty Reserve – create account
Click the banner above to start the signing up process.
After you’ve clicked the link on the next page hit the Create Account link on the top of the page. On the next page you’ll starts the registration process. First step is the e-mail verification, you’ll get an e-mail from LR with an activation code. Then you have to provide some account, personal and security data. Finally press the “Agree” button admitting you agree with the Terms of Service.